Arunee H. Siripunvarapon, MD, FPDS
Gisella U. Adasa, MD, FPDS
Ma. Jasmin J. Jamora, MD, FPDS, FDSP
Immediate Past Chair
- Ang, Catherine Ilene B.
- Aquino, Terese Monette
- Arcaira, Joshua A.
- Avecilla, Guia R.
- Barit, Jay-V James
- Belisario, Ma. Pacita S.
- Bernales-Mendoza, Andrea Marie
- Bormate, Adolfo Jr., B.
- Cabrera, Hildegarde A.
- Calvarido, Mary Grace Anne A.
- Castro-Diaz, Anna Lou
- Chavez, Czarina
- Chong, Catherine L.
- Co, Abigail C.
- Coo, Elisa Rae L.
- Cua, Val Constantine S.
- Dayrit, Johannes F.
- Dayrit-Castro, Carmela Augusta
- Dim-Jamora, Krisinda Clare
- Ferrariz, Teresita S.
- Floreza, Elsie Reynosa P.
- Galang, Ma. Dulce Amor Vivan F.
- Gulmatico-Flores, Zharlah
- Habaluyas-Luz, Katrina Erika
- Jamisola, Lian C.
- Jao-Tan, Cindy
- Jarin, Michelle Marie
- Lao, Peachy Paz
- Lazaro-Nisce, Diana Marie
- Leynes, Esther C.
- Livelo, Lauren Camille B.
- Lopez-Reyes, Tina Marie
- Lugasan, Maynie Bambi D.
- Manalili, Heirich Fevrier P.
- Montinola, Filomena L.
- Morales, Michaela T.
- Nadela, Christina Andrea Samantha E.
- Orillaza, Hanna L.
- Ortiz, Portia Charisma Ruth A.
- Quinio-Calayag, Francesca
- Quizon, Mae R.
- Ramilo, Vilma
- Ramos, Veronica
- Sayo, Marianne Isabel A.
- Tapales, Martha B.
- Tian-Chan, Blossom
- Tuazon, Camelia Faye R.
- Uy, Maria Barbara O.
- Verallo-Rowell, Vermen M.
- Yason, Ma. Jasmin
- Yu, Arnold
- PDS Diplomate or Fellow in good standing with the PDS who must submit a certificate of good standing for the year of application
- A letter of intent addressed to Dr. Arunee H. Siripunvarapon, Chair and Dr. Gisella Adasa, Co-Chair of the subspecialty group stating the reasons for the application and proposals/plans to contribute to the advancement of the group
- Complete curriculum vitae with 1×1 recent photo
- Must own a dermatoscope (absolute requirement)
- Adherence to the mission, vision and objectives of the PDS Dermoscopy Subspecialty Core Group.
Has fulfilled ANY ONE of the following:
- Completed at least 2 months of fellowship training on dermoscopy
- Completed any dermatology fellowship with at least 2 months of training on dermoscopy
- Completed an accredited dermoscopy certification course or workshop (see the list of accredited certification courses and workshops below) and able to submit ONE personal clinical case report demonstrating applied knowledge and skill using a dermatoscope for clinical diagnosis of a patient
- Practicing dermoscopy for at least 2 years post-residency and able to submit a portfolio of clinical cases (at least FIVE) demonstrating use of dermoscopy for clinical diagnoses of patients
- Practicing dermoscopy for at least 2 years post-residency with at least ONE published research study on dermoscopy as a primary or co-author
- Completed at least 2 months of fellowship training on OTHER non-invasive skin imaging modalities including but not limited to reflectance confocal microscopy, optical coherence tomography and cutaneous ultrasound
List of Accredited Certification Courses and Workshops as of 2023*
- The International Online Dermoscopy Course by dermoscopy.ch
- The HealthCert Certificate and Professional Diploma Program in Dermoscopy
- The Dermoscopy Excellence Digital Training or International Masterclass
- Dermatoscopy: A complete course for complete beginners by Dermonaut
- Master of Science in Dermatology and Preventive Dermato-Oncology of the Medical University of Graz
- Short Course in Dermoscopy by the Department of Dermatology of Cardiff University
- Dermoscopy workshops (at least 12 cumulative hours) by accredited providers including but not limited to the American Dermoscopy Meeting, American Academy of Dermatology, European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, World Congress of Dermatology, Philippine Dermatological Society
Note: Pls check with us if you found a course or workshop that is not listed here if it can be accredited or not